Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday! Hope everyone had a great week!

First, I would like to talk about my campaign to bring TC Warner (ex Kelsey, AMC), Lilly Melgar (ex Lily) and Carrie Genzel (ex Skye) to GH. GH needs these lovelies and bringing two characters from the past would be an asset in my opinion. No one is ever dead in Port Charles; so Lily can bealive some how. Sonny needs her! TC can be a recast of a character or a totally new one or Kelsey can come to PC! They can work her in some how. A please join me In The campaign and write to the show to make this happen. Thanks in advance!

Y&R just keeps peeking my interest. I hope they can redeem Sharon in Nick and her children's eyes. I love how they made her stronger; they just could have done without the betrayals and such.

PHYLLIS GOT AWAY ITH ATTEMPTED MURDER AND EVEYTHING SHE DOES! WOW! This really blows my mind and sorry for the outburst.

Adam and Chelsea....lovin them....Adam did horrible things.. But his environment compelled him in that direction and I am really glad to see he made changes for the better.

GH left us with a cliffhanger that is heartbreaking, Hopefully Sam's baby will survive Heather's lunacy.

Loving the Tarly possibility. CarJo should have never been ruined but I will ship Tarly.

Am I the only one who likes Ellie? She is nice and pretty and good for Spinelli. I love Maxie and maybe she can win him back; but loving the storyline.

We will talk again soon! Take care and have a great weekend! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment