Tuesday, November 18, 2014

~TALK TO ME TUESDAY-NOVEMBER 18, 2014~



                                   MY INTERVIEW WITH SARAH HESTER
                                    (BECCA MALONE, YOUTHFUL DAZE)









Hi Sarah! Thanks so much for joining me on The Soap Spiel!


Thank YOU for having me! 




image.png




For those who may not know, tell us about your character on Youthful Daze


My character Becca Malone is one of the most interesting characters I have ever played! She has so many different layers and it's been such a blast discovering her and who she really is. Becca comes to season 2 with evil plans in mind. She grew up in unfortunate circumstances and developed a cold heart from it. She is out to make money and doesn't care who she hurts on the way. However, season 3 you see a whole new side to Becca. She starts to show the softer side and starts to break a little. You also see how much she depends on the love and affection of men to fill voids. I can't wait to explore her more. Another fun little fact.  My really life mom gets to play Becca's mom on the show! That's super exciting. Also, Brittany Underwood who plays Sheila has been one of my best friends for about 3 years! :)  She's amazing!  



What has it been like to be on such a hit web series/soap?


It's honestly been such a blast! The cast and crew have been amazing and everyone works so hard. Bryan James has created a really amazing thing. It just keeps growing and touching different people. It's an honor to be on the show. I've been learning a lot from working on this show and for that I am so grateful! 



What do you like to do for fun?


I am a huge music fan. Pretty much all music but mostly rock n roll! I go to a lot of concerts and shows.  I love going out to dinner with friends, wine tasting, Disneyland, working out, visiting my baby niece :), hanging with my family, I could keep going on, I love fun and try to always have fun! Even if it's just dancing and singing in my apartment haha 




Would you ever consider a daytime soap?

I would LOVE to be on a daytime soap. I've auditioned for General Hospital before.  Hopefully Youthful Daze can help launch that into motion :) 




Any advice you have for up and coming actors?


It is not easy, but man is it worth it! Always stay true to yourself and true to your morals. Love yourself first and foremost. This business tends to knock you down, but you have to know your self worth and believe in yourself. It's so important to surround yourself with positive and supportive people. Acting classes are amazing. Staying in them to constantly work out those acting muscles is very important when you can. Always love what you do. 


Thank you again so much for being here! The pleasure is extremely mine. All the best and continued success to you!

Thank you!


image.png




No comments:

Post a Comment