Thursday, December 12, 2013

MY INTERVIEW WITH JEN LILLEY (THERESA, DAYS) 

 
We are seeing a positive Change in Theresa, is it legit? 
Theresa is smarter than she looks.  That's all I'm going to say :) 

Tell us what it was like having Patsy Pease and Charles Shaughnessy back on the show? 
In a nutshell: it was a realized dream! I hope I get to work with them again.  Patsy and Charlie are phenomenal, I could learn a lot from them! 
 
Are you involved in any other projects? 
As far as acting goes, Days keeps me pretty busy.  (No complaints!)  

Other than that, I'm still working on my children's book.  What a labor of love!  It's taking longer than expected because I only have so many hours in a day, and Days of Our Lives is my priority, but hopefully over the Christmas break, I will make some headway. 
 
I'm also getting more involved with Childhelp and The Innocent Justice Foundation behind the scenes.  And when I have some free time, I like to work on a new recipe or study movies.  
 
How are you spending the holidays? 
At home in LA with Jason and Lucy (my dog).  It will be very low key. I plan on wearing pajamas the entire day, sitting by the fireplace, and watching as many movies as I can cram into one glorious day.  And of course, I'll be tweeting (@jen_lilley) with the fans.

Thanks Lisa! You are a love!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment