Tuesday, April 22, 2014

~TALK TO ME TUESDAY-APRIL 22, 2014~

  
MY INTERVIEW WITH JACOB YOUNG (RICK FORRESTER, B&B)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AS RICK FORRESTER ON B&B
 
 


ME AND JACOB IN 2011 AT THE LAST AMC FAN CLUB LUNCHEON



Q1)
How has the cancellation of AMC affected you?

it's always sad to watch a show go off the air. The All My Children casts was tight. If not for the show going of the air I would not Get to play Rick
       
What would you do if not an actor?
                  
Q2) if not an Actor, probably music, but I do have other business's so I'm sure if find plenty of work.
 
      
Congrats on B&B and reprising Rick Forrester. What are the similarities and differences between JR and Rick?
 
                  
Q3) Rick and JR share similarities. First off both executive types, but there are many more differences for sure. JR was cutthroat. He may actually cut your throat.


Q4) Are you working on any other projects?

                  
Q3) I am currently producing a reality show with Adam Gregory that we have very high hopes for. Also Adam and my self are producing a short  film. We would send it to various festivals around the world.
 
 
Thank you so much Jacob for joining me on the Spiel!  Best to you and your family always!
 
 
Follow us on twitter @thesoapspiel and Jacob now lets me run a fan page on twitter also; @jacobyoungfans1
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment