Tuesday, April 29, 2014

~TALK TO ME TUESDAY-APRIL 29, 2014~



MY INTERVIEW WITH MAREE CHEATHAM (ex, Marie Horton, Days)



 
 
Hi Maree and thank you for joining us! For those who do not know, what are you working on now?
 
  • I am working on two ongoing TV shows these days, SAM & CAT for Nickelodeon and HART OF DIXIE for CW.


    I play the wacky red-headed grandmother of the wacky red-headed Sam Valentine (Sam of SAM & CAT).


    On HART OF DIXIE, I play the wealthy southern matriarch who doesn't mind giving everyone a piece of her mind. As Lemon's grandmother, I hold the purse strings in the family, a delicious place to be.
  •  



    You have had several soap roles. What was your fave?


    My favorite role is always the one I'm playing currently, but I've really loved Stephanie on SFT and AUNT CHARLENE on GH and of course MARIE HORTON on DAYS. All for the obvious reasons
     


    What advice would you give to up and coming actors?



    My advice to up and coming actors is save your money when you're working and work like heck at working! Do theater, train and catch up on social media. The networks do!



    Thanks Again Marie!  All the best to you! xoxo


     
     
     

      
      •  
         

        No comments:

        Post a Comment