Tuesday, May 6, 2014

~TALK TO ME TUESDAY-MAY 6, 2014~




MY INTERVIEW WITH KIKO ELSWORTH, (EX, PC, GH)






Welcome Kiko to the Spiel!
Tell us your fondest memory working on GH/PC?



The best thing about PC was that we were all like brothers and sisters growing up together for the first couple years!

What are you working on now?



May 7th I'm on the season finale of csi. Finishing up a wonderful Ford campaign. Lots of voice over work for the Dodgers LA KISS, etc. Motion Capture work for video games. Producing my passion project, a docu-feature. It's a raw uncensored look at the spiritual reality of violence and it's effects on us.

Would you do another soap?



I'd love to play on another soap!

What do you do for fun?



For fun I create meaningful projects, travel, create music. U can hear and download some at www.kikoellsworth.com, spend time with good friends


What would be be if not an actor?


If not an actor....a producer of empowering media content...which I'm doing now anyway lol


Thanks Kiko for joinnc me on the Spiel and all the best to you xoxo



     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment