Tuesday, May 27, 2014

~TALK TO ME TUESDAY-MAY 27, 2014~



                           MY INTERVIEW with JADE HARLOW (Lianna Ramos, The Bay)

 
 
AS SHERYL CONNORS ON DAYS OF OUR LIVES

 
 






 What was your experience like on Days?





It was Fantastic! I had a great time and loved the people I worked with on both sides of the camera.


Will we see Sheryl again?




I have no idea




 The Bay is on fire! What can we expect from Lianna in the coming eppys?



Thank You! Lianna is still trying to find herself. She's a person that truly has no sense of where she fits in the world. No sense of being loved in a way that matters. In this chapter, she collides with some new Bay City residents & tries her luck with both new and old acquaintances.
Working on any projects?








The only one I can talk about at the moment is a film I'm doing with Pascal Payant entitled "On the Horizon"

When I approached you about the fan club, what was going through your mind?


Somehow my mom has put her up to this

haha nope, all my idea ;)

Join the fan club everyone. It is free! Join in the fun!
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/officialjadeharlowfanclub/info

Thank you Jade! All the Best to you!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment