Tuesday, May 5, 2015

~TALK TO ME TUESDAY-MAY 5, 2015~


                                    MY INTERVIEW WITH MARIE WILSON










Hi Marie and thank you so much for joining us on The Spiel!
Tell us about your appearance on Days as Bree.


It’s been fun portraying such an ambiguous character, and working with Daniel Cosgrove and Kristian Alfonso has been an amazing experience. EVERYONE at the studio has been so welcoming :)


What else are you working on at the moment?

I just wrapped on a short called “The Last Word” which is about how one family dealt with a deaf child and society's different opinions on how to deal with it in the ’70’s.


What made you become an actress?

It was a natural progression from modeling into commercials into television….I just did what I enjoyed and ended up where I did.


Favorite and least story line that you have ever worked on?

There were so many favorites!!!!…..I really enjoy storylines where there is a lot of action/mystery and the storylines that involve being outside when it’s below freezing are a little challenging for me :)


Guilty pleasure?


.always chocolate….


Favorite thing to do when you are not working.

Depends how intense my work schedule has been…..always like to escape into nature on hikes or read a good book or get a relaxing massage…..just some time to myself.




Thank you Marie!! It was a pleasure to have you here! All the best to you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment