Thursday, April 19, 2012

GH keeps getting better and better; in my opinion.

My favorite part is Heather Webber. She is a trip! I loved how she called Sam out on her keeping things from Jason. Team Jason!

Ahh E&E is love! I fear that Liason will back. I do like Liason; but would love to see Elizabeth and Ewen flourish.

John Has a sister that Sonny killed? Buzz is it is Lily, his first wife. I for one; would be estatic! Story is unfolding; so we will see. In the meantime, write in so my girl Lilly Melgar could reprise her role as the beautiful Lily Corinthos.

Can't wait until the expose Kate for the psycho killer that she is. Enough is enough! poor Starr believes it is Sonny that killed Cole and Hope when it is Connie who framed Sonny!

Well, that's it for now. Remember; these thoughts are only mine. I respect and love to hear yours.

Thanks for reading! Take care and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment