Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hi everyone! Hope all is well. It's been a while so lets get to it!

Y&R was always one of my faves and I have to say I am enjoying again after a little disappointing month from the show.

I love Sharon!  Wish they didn't write some of the bad things that she did; but no one is perfect and she is strong and makes her more beautiful! Good for her!

Victor needs to be brought down a peg or two and I am glad Tucker is there to maybe be the one!

Phyllis........disgusting! Don't like her. Never did and never will. Sorry!

Chloe and Billy belong with me another and should get rid of their respective spouses.

I will be back soon for more spiel. Thanks for following and reading. Hope you enjoy more in the future!

Have a great day all! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment