Tuesday, November 5, 2019

~MY INTERVIEW WITH ACTOR MAX DECKER~





Thank you and Welcome Max! Can you tell us what you have been doing since we last saw you as Carlos Reyes on All My Children?

Since All my Children I have been acting and running my acting studio. I have done 17 guest stars on TV from North Shore with Jason Momoa to being opposite LL Cool J on NCIS LA. I have two movies on Amazon Prime both Horror films. John Burrs Muse and the new Bigfoot Horror Thriller film Hoax with Brian Thompson and Disney’s Hutch Dano.


Have you kept in touch with any former castmates?


I haven’t kept in touch with anyone from the cast, I have run into Will DeVry on set recently when I ran into him on GH set and we caught up for a couple minutes.


If you were ever to bring Carlos Reyes back, what would you like to see?


Oh man!  If I ever got to play Carlos again I would like to him comeback as a broken jaded man who’s gone through a rough path from being on the run from the mob.

Would you ever consider doing a soap?


I really would like to work with William DeVry and Maurice Bernard also Kelly Monaco. Those guys are solid. They tried finding a place for me on Days of Our live with a couple small roles but I think it wasn’t the right timing. But the show that I would love to work on is General Hospital.



What are you working on that you can tell us about?

Right now I just finished a film that was produced by James Franco’s production company that’s a readaption of The Count of Monte Cristo. I get to play one of the main antagonist that sends the lead character away.





What is your dream project?

Dream projects that I have is working on rewriting Fight Club in a play format to start putting up as my studio for performances for people to see. I d like to have an attempt at a run on GH if they would give me the opportunity that would be a dream.

Thank you for again for joining me!


Thank you Lisa!

1 comment: