Tuesday, January 21, 2014

~TALK TO ME TUESDAY 1/21/14 ~MY INTERVIEW WITH LILLY MELGAR (EX-LILY, GH) (JANICE, THE BAY)~












THANK YOU AND WELCOME TO THE BEAUTIFUL LILLY MELGAR FOR JOINING US ON THE SPIEL!

 I LOVE THE PRODUCTS FROM YOUR NEW BUSINESS VENTURE. FOR THIS THAT DO NOT KNOW, PLEASE ELOBORATE?

Scentual by Lilly is an all natural bath & body line and candle collection. It's been a dream of mine for years now. I LOVE high quality all natural ingredients and delicious scents. I use to spend too much in acquiring both. I'd buy one product for its' ingredients and another for the scent. Last year when I was invited to the 50th Anniversary GHFCW I felt it was time and I chose to introduce the line there. It's been a beautiful experience and I am so proud of the results. Since GHFCW, it's been in the Primetime Emmy, CMA and Golden Globes nominees gift bags. It was also chosen in Soap Opera Digest and Soaps In Depth as one of 2013's holiday gift guide.

WHAT IS JANICE RAMOS UP TO THESE DAYS ON "THE BAY"?

Janice is up to no good! lol ... Since we last saw her, she's continued drinking, is at a loss without Lee and now in bed with someone half her age who happens to be her daughter's EX! How's that for drama!

ANY NEW PROJECTS IN THE WORKS?

In Nov. I shot a bilingual comedy feature film "Tongue Tied" which I look forward to seeing this year, we are back with Soap Box and I'm working on producing a film with my husband. I will also be launching a couple of new scents in my line and my first roll on fragrance.

YOUR CHARACTER ON GH, LILY CORINTHOS, HAS BEEN MENTIONED QUITE A BIT. ON THE SHOW RECENTLY. CARE TO COMMENT?

It's exciting to know that a character I played so long ago can still be a part of today's storyline. It's definitely caused rumors to float around about a possible "Lily" return. That remains to be seen





https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/OFFICIALLILLYMELGARFANCLUB/info

No comments:

Post a Comment