Saturday, January 18, 2014

~SATURDAY SPIEL~ JANUARY 18, 2014




I have not seen much of my shows this week, from what I saw there were things I loved and hated!

Loved that Lucas gave Sheryl the job at Mad World. I am hoping they become a couple #Lush. Love seeing Lucas on more. It has been long overdue.

Abby and EJ=HATE IT! I will admit the scenes were hot; but it doesn't mean they are meant to be. That is just my first impression of them; but you know there will be more to them and maybe I will change my mind.

LOVE Alison Sweeney aka Sami's new hair color. She is beautiful and it just enhances her beauty.

Come on GH; you think because you bring a new actress to play Lulu it is right to ruin a super couple? Nathan is hot Lulu, but you are married!

Heather strikes again and has Carly held prisoner. I feel really badly for Franco in all this. He was trying to turn his life around and his mother wouldn't let him.  I hope they don't drag this out much longer.

Poor Summer and Fen! Y&R should have just let them be romantically involved. I hate what they are doing to them.

Tabby makes me happy and hope nothing ruins them despite Tyler's ex.

Kelly, get out of Genoa City now!

My heart breaks for Chloe! I really hope she finds peace and does not hit rock bottom.

Sharon and Nick getting closer is what I wish for. However, what she did?  They just made her character worse and hopefully can rebound from her actions.

These are only my opinions; we all have them and I respect yours and wish the same.

Thanks for reading and have a great Saturday and weekend.

Until next time on the Spiel, xoxo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment