Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TALK TO ME TUESDAY JANUARY 28, 2014



MY INTERVIEW WITH CHRYSTEE PHARRIS (ex-Simone, PASSIONS)



Happy 2014! Thanks so much for joining us again. So happy to have you! How were your holidays? My holidays were great. Spent time traveling and visiting friends. I've never done that before. I am usually with family, but this year I redefined what family is, and spent it with family who were friends. It was nice and it made me present.


What are you working on now?
I have so much I am working on lol. I am grateful for the vision. I am touring my 1 woman show, In Search of O. It's about waiting until marriage at 27 to have sex and the fantasy vs the reality of that experience. It's my funny journey about waiting until marriage. It will keep you laughing. I will be in Palm Springs & Torrance, CA Valentine's Day weekend. And will be in Atlanta in March. You can go to www.ChrysteePharris.com for more details. And in February, I will be doing VBlogs talking back and forth with fans about relationships on www.InSearchofo.com side of my website and goal setting and acting tips on www.ChrysteePharris.com. I have two websites linked to the same one. It's bananas and I love it!
Who was your favorite co-star? Wow, I have to just pick one…. I loved them all. From TC- who I speak to often. He came to see In Search of O and that meant a lot. He still calls me sugar bear. Eve- she is just a beauty. Very sweet to me. I check on her on FB. Deanna (Kay) - she was my joy. Loved working with her. Very beautiful soul. James Hyde (Sam)- just a sexy man. Enough said lol. I mean I could go on… Julian Caine and I having wise conversations… See, I think about moments that I had with them that were special to me. With all the ones I mentioned above, or Dana giving me wisdom.  As well as Eva and I having a moment when Halle Berry won the Oscar…. to Chad (Donn Swabby) and I having deep conversations about life and how we were there for each other in time of need. Jade (Jessica) - we had some great talks. I felt like a big sister. Whitney and I- she really felt like a sister. Even Kathy Doe who played Simone after me thinking I was
not going to like her. When I saw her, I said. "Let's talk! Congratulations! What do you want to know? And don't try to be me! Be you and the fans will love you!" She was shocked lol. She talked about that in a magazine that she was surprised I was nice to her. I had to tell her, I didn't get fired, I made the decision to leave so someone else could get the opportunity I did. And Andrea Evans (Rebecca) dedicating her breast cancer walk to my grandmother who had just past of breast cancer the week she had the walk. Moments is what I remember about each one of them. Moments that were special. Moments that shaped my life. Moments I will always be grateful for.

Would you ever consider an online soap? Of course I would do another soap. It doesn't matter where it is, as long as I am having fun, loving my character and loving the people I am working with. I just love to act. To get paid to do what I love to do is a blessings and I would never turn it down. I encourage everyone to do what they love to do. I just sent a blog out that talks about being an
Entrepreneur that I read from Forbes. I think everyone can be one if they believe in themselves and take small steps to go after it.  http://chrysteepharris.com/home/whats-new/blog/are-you-an-entrepreneur/


What do you do for fun? I love to play cards. Spades is my game. I am very competitive. I love to figure out ways to win without cheating lol. I just love to win lol. Especially when it's a bunch of men and they think they can beat me. Spades is all about strategy. You have to out think the other guy as well as work with a partner. It can be challenging if someone doesn't know how to play. I played right before New Years and I kicked butt! I am a bad mama jamma! hehehehe

That is amazing!!! haha! Thanks again for speaking with you. It is truly my pleasure!

--
Chrystee Pharris
www.chrysteepharris.com


No comments:

Post a Comment