Tuesday, March 11, 2014

~TALK TO ME TUESDAY-MARCH 11, 2014

 MY INTERVIEW WITH KATHLEEN GATI (DR. LIESL OBRECHT, GH)







 
in action as Dr. O!
 
 
 Welcome Kathleen to the Soap Spiel

Are there any similarities between you and the evil doc?



There are some similarities between me and Dr. O...I won't take any poo-poo from anyone!! And I do expect respect from everyone, the same way I would treat them. I also have a sense of humor (I hope) as she does, and try to find the humor in everything...dry humor! And I do have a lot of love to give...like Dr. O...but she has limits...I don't!


What advice would you give to up and coming actors?

Advice to anyone wishing to become an actor? Study! Study! Study! And get lots of theater experience. I studied for 10 years in New York...I don't know any short cuts!!



What would you like to see for Dr. O this year?
What would I like to see for Dr. O this year? Some personal happiness...with a man...with her daughter... and lots of fun escapades!!!



What would you be if not an actor?


I would work with animals in a zoo


Thank you so much for joining us! It is my pleasure to have you here. Good luck and best wishes in all that you do.

     


 





No comments:

Post a Comment