Saturday, March 22, 2014

~SATURDAY SPIEL-MARCH 22, 2014~




Hi all and Happy Saturday! Sorry to have not posted the Saturday Spiel in a bit. Hope that you all are enjoying the shows and the interviews that I have had the privilege of doing.

Stay tuned for more as Tuesday's  will be the beautiful Carrie Genzel (ex-Skye Chandler, AMC).

Please do not hesitate to let me know who you would like to hear from and I will do my best to get them for you. Also, positive and constructive criticism are welcome.

Share, follow, comment....I want this to be the place to be and for all to enjoy!

Days is what I am enjoying the most. Thrady is hot, hot, hot! Congrats to Jen Lilley and Eric Martsolf for making this enjoyable storyline come to life. I am hoping we see much more of them.

Enough of this whole Britt, Lulu, baby storyline on GH. It is heartbreaking and gone on much too long. It does look like it is coming to a close, thought because Liz found the letter Britt wrote to Lulu. Monday looks fantastic!  I can not wait!

Luke is not quite acting himself lately. I am thinking Luke is Jerry Jacks and is Julian's benefactor. Where is Luke? Stay tuned and let's find out.

Please follow us on twitter @thesoapspiel and we are also on facebook!

Have a nice weekend everyone and thanks for joining us. These are only my opinions, we all have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment