Saturday, March 29, 2014

~SATURDAY SPIEL-MARCH 29, 2014~



Hi everyone and Happy Saturday!

Tuesday on the Spiel will be Michael Caruso from DeVanity. It was a pleasure and can not wait for you to meet him.

I have some great interviews coming up that you will not want to miss.

General Hospital was amazing this week. Emmy award performances by everyone involved in the stolen baby storyline. I was on the edge of my seat as I am sure you all were. Congrats GH on the ending of that one.

Thrady just got hotter on Days this week and I am loving! I am looking forward to more of the hot couple!

I was thinking of having one of the lovely daytime stars to switch it up and interview me, if anyone is interested...email me @thesoapspiel@gmail.com

Thank you for all of your support and follow us on twitter @thesoapspiel

Until next time, be well and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment