Tuesday, March 18, 2014

~TALK TO ME TUESDAY~ MARCH 18, 2014


MY INTERVIEW WITH JEN LILLEY (THERESA DONOVAN, DAYS)










 Thank you Jen for agreeing to do this again with me! Welcome Back to The Soap Spiel!

  Thank-you for having me back Lisa!

 In my opinion, Theresa and Brady aka "Thrady" are a possible hot couple. Are we going to see them hook up anytime soon?

  I don't kiss and tell.
 
 What would you like to see for Theresa?

 
  I'm game for anything. I love Theresa. She's deliciously evil, slightly fractured, occasionally vulnerable, always layered, and unpredictable. I'm still pinching myself that I get to play her :)


 What would you be if not an actor?

 I'd be a teacher, a lawyer, an interior designer, or a criminal profiler for the FBI.

 
 What do you do for fun?

 I go to work :) I really try to look for the fun in everything I'm doing, because life is too short to not enjoy the ride, but I assume you mean when I'm not at work. I hang out with my friends, we get almond lattes and hike, or ride bikes at the beach, or go out for dinner and split desserts and laugh til it's closing time.


What are the similarities and differences between Maxie and Theresa?
 
Shoo, what a loaded question. 
I think they both hide their emotional wounds and put up a façade of strength.  People underestimate their cunning & calculating minds.  At the end of the day, they're survivors, and as a result, they often put themselves before others without intending to hurt the people they truly care for. But most importantly, they are redeemable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment