Saturday, February 8, 2014

~SATURDAY SPIEL-FEBRUARY 8, 2014~




Happy Saturday everyone! How is everyone? Hope well. What did you think of the soaps this past week? I loved them! I still have not been able to catch B&B, but will try to. I would love to hear your thoughts on that show.

Victor Cassadine is back and I am loving! From the looks of things, Dr. O and Victor were more than acquaintances and I am thinking he is actually Britt's father. It will be interesting to see their relationship unfold. It was good to see Rebecca Herbst aka Elizabeth Webber on this past week. Show me more, please :)

Days has been killin it and this past week was no exception. What did you all think of that shower scene? HOT, HOT, HOT! I thought Sami for sure was going to catch them at that moment. The truth will come out and it will be a can't miss!

Just a thought...am I the only one that thinks and likes Theresa and Brady hooking up? I think it will be hot and maybe can help each other. Brady is definitely the lesser of the two evils and I think he can help Theresa and it can turn into something special.

David Tom reprised his role as Billy Abbott this week and just wanted to say Congrats and WELCOME BACK! Look forward to more Billy/Tom. I will certainly miss Billy Miller and wish him the absolute best. Much love Billy!! xoxo

These thoughts/opinions are only mine. We all have them. Until next time on The Soap Spiel, take care and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment